UGC-NET Online June 2012 - UGC NET Application Form 2012 Download
Attention: Date for online application submission is extended upto May 02, 2012. Last date for submitting the hard copies of application to the chosen center is extended upto May 09, 2012
Apply for UGC NET June 2012 Online Application in www.ugcnetonline.in
Download Offline form from here --> http://www.socialtalkzone.com/2012/05/download-ugc-net-june-2012-offline-form.html
National Eligibility Test will be commenced under University Grants Commission to award Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for the eligible fellows who are willing to settle in teaching profession & research. UGC NET Online is completely different from SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) or STET. This will be conducted National wide while STET will be conducted State wide. This Written Test will taken place in various areas in Humanities, Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science.
What’s new in UGC NET Online June 2012?
There are many changes done in the pattern of National Eligibility Test. Primarily from this year, UGC NET will be conducted in Objective mode by eliminating Negative marks too. This was really a bonus gift to the candidates who are now attending to write the test. As per the official notification, there will be no negative marking in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 as those are in conducting in objective mode. The UGC NET June 2012 Written Test is scheduled to be held on 24th June, 2012.
Important dates to remember
- Submission of Online Application Forms ends on 2nd May, 2012.
- Dead line in receiving prescribed documents on 09th May, 2012.
- Date of Written Examination is 24th June, 2012 (Sunday).
How to Apply UGC NET Online Application?
The following are the useful steps to notice while filling the application form.
- First step have to download UGC NET Online Bank Challan from official website and pay the examination fee in State Bank of India (SBI) including bank charges (other modes like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO are strictly rejected) and get the Journal Number.[[ What is Journal Number? ]]
- Secondly, get the following details and objects with you before filling application form.
- Passport Size Photo (Scanned) should be in JPEG format (<300Kb).
- Bank Challan Receipt.
- Now the process of Application Submission begins. All candidates who are eligible to the test have to apply through online only in www.ugcnetonline.in.
- If you are not registered yet, please register yourself by filling the concerned details in Registration Form to generate Login Credential which is used to fill application form of UGC NET Online.
- After submitting the form, please take 2 copies of Printouts, 1 Attendance Slip and 1 copy of Admission Card in A4 size Paper.
- Candidate belongs to SC/ST/PH/VH and OBC (non-creamy layer) must attach the concerned certificate to the printed form.
- Educational qualification or Research experience certificate should be enclosed for the one who are seeking for age relaxation.
- Filled Application form along with required documents should be send to “UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR LECTURESHIP, JUNE, 2012” on or before 07th May, 2012.
- Attest the Passport size photo with duly signed across the photo (part of the signature should be on Application).
UGC NET Online Previous Question Papers and Syllabus
Previous Question Papers of N E T June 2012 are available in www.ugcnetonline.in. Apart from June 2011 papers there is an archive which has 2009 and 2010 papers too. Individual UGC NET June 2012 Syllabus were hosted with downloadable PDF Files. UGC NET June 2012 Results will be declared in the month of October.
Spread this word if you find this article useful. Do you have any difficulty about filling UGC-NET Online June 2012 Application Form in www.ugcnetonline.in? Please feel free to contact us.